Jan. 18, 2017
One of my friends has an alcoholic parent and that was her Father. Most of the time he drank. Her father started drinking while he was young. When he was a child, her father abused her and her brothers. They were battered by their father constantly. They locked their doors every night to keep their father out. She was beaten badly and was always expected to act like a woman. Her brother started drinking to forget the pain they had to go through. When her brother reached the age of 24, he got married to a girl. After some days of their marriage, both of them did not seem to be happy in their relationship. When my friend asked her brother's wife, then she told her that your brother is struggling with a problem of erectile dysfunction. As my friend was very much aware of this problem, she suggested them to buy a medicine known as Caverta 100mg to treat his impotence.
Caverta 50mg has a phenomenal application in the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in males. Caverta possesses an active ingredient known as generic Sildenafil citrate that is used by those men who have a problem in getting and sustaining a firm and a rigid erection.
Action mechanism of Caverta-
Sildenafil citrate is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) enzyme inhibitor that is responsible for the degradation of cGMP. By inhibiting the enzyme, Sildenafil blocks the degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum. Sildenafil stimulates the release of nitric oxide (NO) from the endothelial cells and nerve terminals, which is responsible for the synthesis of cGMP in the smooth muscle cells. Increased amount of cGMP causes smooth muscle relaxation and augments the flow of blood towards the male penile region. Therefore, in this way Sildenafil enhances erectile function.
When and how you take Caverta?
Commercially, Caverta is available in a tablet dosage form with a dosing strength of 50mg and 100mg. Caverta 100 mg should be administered via the oral route, approximately 60 minutes before the love making the session, with sufficient quantity of water. Caverta 100 mg starts showing its action about 30 minutes after the administration of the drug and lasts for 4 to 5 hours. Therefore, a gap of 24 hours should be maintained between the two doses of Caverta 100 mg. you can take Caverta 100 mg with or without food but you should not take it with heavy and fatty meals.
Some common side effects of Caverta include a headache, muscle pain, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting, back pain, tightness in chest, irregular heartbeats, diarrhea, stuffy and runny nose, swelling of hands and feet, upset stomach, lightheadedness, and flushing of the face.
Precautions while taking Caverta:
- If you are a patient who is allergic or hypersensitive to Sildenafil or any of the ingredients present in Caverta, then you should not take this medicine.
- A patient under the age of 18 and a woman should not take Caverta.
- If a patient is suffering from kidney disease, liver disease, heart disease, low or high blood pressure, stroke then you should avoid taking this medicine.
- If you ever had a severe vision loss, any blood problems including leukemia, have a stomach ulcer or have a severe inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa, then you should avoid taking this medicine.
- You should not take Caverta if you are taking any other prescribed or non-prescribed medicines, or dietary supplements.
- You should not take Caverta if you have a Peyronie's disease.
Buy Caverta 100mg online from our online drug store at a reasonable price and avail fast shipping and home delivery facilities on ED medications.